Paris Program: February 21-22, 2022
Medical Affairs Professionals who are part of a launch planning team
Professionals looking to gain local, regional & global market level perspective
Executives looking to engage with other industry Thought Leaders across Big Pharma, Biotech & Devices
A bespoke learning framework created by the largest industry group of Launch Excellence Medicals Affairs experts from across the globe
A unique opportunity to develop skills that push your organization forward
Continued, ongoing benefits including access to online learning materials and networking opportunities
Unique 2-day program with built-in commute time
Thought Leader insights and peer-to-peer discussions
Review case studies in a practical workshop environment
Interactive, educational setting with tangible applicability for you and your team
Empower individuals and teams for optimal professional growth
Share best practice across Leaders within Medical Affairs
Examine the role of multichannel/omnichannel working within Launch Excellence
Network with peers
After participating in the Launch Excellence MasterClass program, participants should be better able to:
- Understand the expanding Medical Affairs leadership role in Launch Excellence and how Medical Affairs expertise should be leveraged throughout the process to maximize value
- Identify core components of a successful launch from a company and learn from external stakeholders’ preferences
- Demonstrate cross-functional collaboration and alignment on shared goals and expectations when working across internal and external stakeholder networks
- Supporting the optimization of tools, systems and processes to elevate organizational launch capabilities and readiness with clear roles and responsibilities for strategic and implementation objectives
- Address current real-world launch challenges driven by an accelerated shift to digital and remote working through case studies and live discussion
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS MASTERCLASS
Each day begins at 10:00 and adjourns at 17:00.
LOCATION & HOUSING
Sheraton Zurich Hotel
Pfingstweidstrasse 100 | 8005 Zurich
Accommodations at the negotiated group rate are limited.
Group discounted rate: CHF 219.00 per night.
A reservations link will be posted here in the coming days. Please do not book directly with the hotel.
If you have already registered, the accommodations reservations link will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available.
THANK YOU TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSORS!
(INCLUDES 1 YEAR MAPS MEMBERSHIP)
|TEAMS OF 5 OR MORE REGISTERING AT THE SAME TIME||$1,350 USD EACH (MEMBERS)|
$1,500 USD EACH (NON-MEMBERS)
Instruction will include a limited number of plenary sessions focused on general launch principles that apply to all types of launches. The majority of program time (>70%) will be spent in small group interactive workshops and table discussions, where participants will have the opportunity to join peers with specific interests and needs, such as launch planning for big pharma, first time launches, or medical/diagnostic device launches.
REGISTER NOW FOR A CITY NEAR YOU!
A RECOGNIZED STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
MAPS is a globally recognized leader in education, training and best practice sharing – setting the standards for Medical Affairs excellence for over 6,800 members from 230+ companies, including 21 official industry partner companies (and counting). A certificate of completion will be provided at the conclusion of the MasterClass. In addition, an online workspace for the MasterClass cohort will be created immediately following the program for one year to allow continued best practice sharing, Q&A, and co-learning from peers in the cohort.