MAPS MasterClass and MasterClass Onsite provide expert, efficient, personalized instruction to your individuals, teams and strategic leaders
Become an expert & hone your skills for Pharma, Biotech, Medical & Diagnostic Device launches.
- Understand the expanding Medical Affairs leadership role in Launch Excellence and how Medical Affairs expertise should be leveraged throughout the process to maximize value
- Identify core components of a successful launch from the company perspective as well as the perspectives/preferences of external stakeholders
- Optimize tools, systems and processes to elevate organizational launch capabilities and readiness with clear roles and responsibilities for strategic and implementation objectives
- Address current real-world launch challenges driven by an accelerated shift to digital and remote working through case studies and live discussion
Explore independent and company-led external education through interactive, expert-led sessions and peer-to-peer exchange.
- Differentiate between independent and company-led external education and utilize each appropriately within Medical Affairs strategies across a product lifecycle and therapeutic portfolio
- Share best practices for execution/delivery of high quality, impactful, innovative and compliant external education programs from educational gaps identification through to outcomes measurement
- Implement outcomes measurement approaches to generate learnings that can be applied to enhance future external education, and other Medical Affairs strategic activities
Through expert instruction and peer engagement, learn to plan and implement a KOL- and patient-centric omnichannel communications strategy.
- Leverage emerging technologies in channels and platforms to provide personalized, Netflix-like engagement
- Take advantage of the evolving landscapes of publications and congresses to seamlessly communicate the organization’s scientific narrative
- Define best practices for compliant patient engagement through activities including plain language summaries and social media
Explore the future of Field Medical, and build new skills and strategies to maximize the success of your Field Medical team. Join in-depth discussion and problem-solving focused on the hottest topics in Field Medical.
- Define integrated strategic plans for Field Medical that deliver on asset objectives, and support the development and evolution of the function
- Explore the skills and capabilities that are critical for Field Medical success now and in the future
- Apply processes to maximize the strategic outcomes that can be gained from insights delivered by field medical
- Assess and apply metrics and data to communicate the value of Field Medical through data-driven storytelling, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Our MasterClass Onsite program provides the opportunity to bring exclusive best-in-class Medical Affairs training, developed by experts across the industry, to your institution with the convenience, privacy, and cost-efficiency of onsite delivery.
- Work with MAPS experts to mix and match key topics, that are most relevant to your organization, in developing a wholistic curriculum. All modules are built on core training material from our renowned master class series. From launch strategy to integrated medical communications planning and field medical insight management MAPS will help equip your teams with the most up-to-date training delivered in a fun and engaging format.
- 1-day or half-day on-site programs (multi-day curriculums are available)
- Structured to your team’s size and needs
- Based on existing MAPS MasterClasses (Launch Excellence, Integrated Medical Communications, External Education and Field Medical)
- Includes presentations as well as engaging workshops, full group discussions and roundtables
- Curriculum is up to 20% customizable to your needs
- Our industry expert trainers go to your campus or your offsite team retreat
- Half day virtual programs are also an option
Integrated Menu of MasterClass Topics
Mix and match the topics your organization needs most:
- Launch Strategy and Execution
- Preparing your organization for launch
- Evidence communication and engagement
- Evidence generation planning
Integrated Medical Communications
- IMC Strategy and Planning
- Scientific Communication Platforms
- Metrics and Insights
- Cognitive foundations of education and communication
- The Science of learning and instructional design
- Integration of medical education in Medical Affairs strategy
- Omnichannel Strategies
- Impact of medical education
- Field medical strategic planning
- Core skillset building
- Insights and insight management
- Measuring success and metrics
MasterClass was a great way to meet and connect with Medical Affairs industry experts face to face to discuss the expanding role we have in launch excellence and optimizing digital strategies/use in a post-COVID hybrid world.