How can effective internal training lead to better patient outcomes?
This case study-based webinar discusses how to connect the dots between internal training and improved patient outcomes, specifically focusing on Medical Affairs teams.
It will provide practical tips to solve common challenges with insights from the OPEN Health Learning & Development team and an external expert. Key questions that will be addressed include:
1) “How can I make my existing training more aligned to the goal of improving patient outcomes?”
2) “How do I demonstrate that our training is really delivering against the objectives?”
3) “How can I boost engagement in our training activities within the current virtual-only environment?”
– Describe a call to action to ensure medical affairs internal training programs can directly contribute to our wider goals of improving patient outcomes
– Identify key priorities and techniques to maximize the impact of internal training
– Share best practice examples in this area