With the MA field continuing to experience growth and change, understanding and managing constantly evolving roles and talent is a key success factor for MA managers worldwide. But a limited pool of qualified candidates and lengthy on-boarding process has led to a challenging, hyper-competitive market for recruiting and retaining talent.
“How Do We Recruit Talent?” In part two of this four-part series, we have invited an Executive Medical Director with extensive experience building teams from scratch as well as leaders from two of the top recruiting firms specialized in MA recruitment in APAC to share their insights. The discussion will focus on:
- What are the current challenges we are facing in recruiting in MA today and how do we overcome them?
- How do we effectively bring new people who need extensive on-boarding time into the organization?
- What will recruitment look like in the next 2-3 years?
This Webinar series explores how roles and talent management have evolved, what new roles exist or are needed and what skills and competencies are required to succeed in these roles. From the manager’s perspective, we will discuss potential strategies for staying on top of this ever-changing field to manage and retain highly effective teams.
These presentations will feature real world insights from medical leaders, HR executives and recruiters.
By the end of this series, we hope you will gain:
- Practical and actionable insights on how to define, recruit and manage roles in MA more effectively
- An understanding of traditional MA roles vs. what next generation roles to expect
- As an aspiring new talent in MA, an understanding about what MA processes are like in companies and how you could stand out during the recruitment process