Speakers: Baris Ugur, MD, PhD and Jorge Fragoso
An E-influencer is an individual who has a significant influence on online platforms and frequently shares original content online which achieves high reach (direct followers) and depth (wide audience).
Digital Opinion Leader (DOL) is an E-influencer who is a HCP or someone who influences public health, public health policies, and public health implementation. DOLs, in essence, are Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) on a digital platform. DOLs may be practicing or non-practicing HCPs; some may no longer practice but are currently active health journalists.
Who is a Digital Opinion Leader?
- Define your DOLs: How can I identify DOLs in my therapeutic area / country level?
- Map your DOLs
- Plan you engagement
How to engage a DOL?
- Build: Establish a two-way relationship – Defining a pathway to implement a DOL initiative
- Touch: Who will be the first contact? – Define Critical Success Factors to ensure a correct implementation
- Loop: Following up, measure and feedback – What are the recommended metrics to measure DOL impact?
After attending this eCademy Webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Harmonize understanding of who a DOL is and the milestones to be considered in the implementation of a DOL initiative
- Build a well-defined road map to implement a DOL engagement initiative at a local level