Speakers: Baris Ugur, MD, PhD and Jorge Fragoso
An E-influencer is an individual who has a significant influence on online platforms and frequently shares original content online which achieves high reach (direct followers) and depth (wide audience).
Digital Opinion Leader (DOL) is an E-influencer who is a HCP or someone who influences public health, public health policies, and public health implementation. DOLs, in essence, are Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) on a digital platform. DOLs may be practicing or non-practicing HCPs; some may no longer practice but are currently active health journalists.
Who is a Digital Opinion Leader?
- Define your DOLs: How can I identify DOLs in my therapeutic area / country level?
- Map your DOLs
- Plan you engagement
How to engage a DOL?
- Build: Establish a two-way relationship – Defining a pathway to implement a DOL initiative
- Touch: Who will be the first contact? – Define Critical Success Factors to ensure a correct implementation
- Loop: Following up, measure and feedback – What are the recommended metrics to measure DOL impact?
After attending this eCademy Webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Harmonize understanding of who a DOL is and the milestones to be considered in the implementation of a DOL initiative
- Build a well-defined road map to implement a DOL engagement initiative at a local level
Not a MAPS Member but Want to View?
Membership is only $250 USD per year ($425 for a 2-year subscription) and includes access to all new live Webinars, all on-demand Webinars (over 50 Webinars and growing each month), discussion forums to share best practices and questions with over 4,000 Medical Affairs professionals from across the globe, copies of past meeting presentations, white papers, standards & guidance tools and templates, and much, much more. Click here for membership details or to sign up: https://medicalaffairs.org/membership/