The objectives for this webinar are to:
- What is an MSL or field medical ?
- How are these roles different from traditional field roles ?
- What does the future look like ?
- How did COVID change things ?
- What gaps remain for these roles ?
- How really do we measure outcomes at a patient level ?
Moderator: Professor Victoria Elegant, MBBS, DRCOG, DPM, FFPM,
VP Medical Amgen JAPAC, Adjunct Professor, UNSW, Faculty of Medicine, Regional President JAPAC Medical Affairs Professional SocietyMedical Affairs Professional Society
Speaker: Matthew Britland
Medical Director, Amgen, V.P of APPAMedical Affairs Professional Society
Speaker: Ajay Tiku, BscHB, MBChB, MMed (int Med)
Region Medical Head, APAC, Middle East, Africa, NovartisMedical Affairs Professional Society
Speaker: Paul Theron
Head of Medical Excellence, MerckMedical Affairs Professional Society