In July, MAPS partnered with APPA Australia , IFAPP Academy and the Medical Science Liaison Society to produce a joint position paper on the role of Medical Science Liaisons in the pharmaceutical industry. September 1st, we hosted a discussion with some of the paper authors to discuss consensus on best practices.
In part two of that first discussion, you’ll hear from more of the authors on:
- What is an MSL or Field Medical?
- How are these roles different from traditional field roles?
- What does the future look like?
- How did COVID change things?
- What gaps remain for these roles?
- How really do we measure outcomes at a patient level?