We are pleased to introduce the MAPS APAC Virtual Summit 2020- the first truly Pan-Asian event for Medical Affairs professionals in region!
Through extensive research with MA professionals from throughout the region, we have identified four key areas of interest that will be covered in-depth:
- Integrated Evidence Generation
- External Stakeholder Engagement
- Voice of the Patient
To allow for attendees to better absorb and process the networking and learning, the Virtual Summit will be spread out over the course of a month, featuring one distinct topic session every Wednesday. Each weekly session will kick-off with a solo keynote presentation highlighting global perspectives, followed by a panel discussion featuring regional MA leaders from different countries. The panel is designed to be interactive and will include extra time for all your questions. Afterwards, we will then break into smaller country-specific session rooms, held in local languages and designed to provide MA professionals with more granular discussions of their localities.
We look forward to welcoming you at the MAPS APAC Virtual Summit 2020!
Who Should Attend
- Chief Medical Officers
- Medical Affairs Heads (Global/Regional/Country)
- Therapeutic Area/Product Medical Leads
- Medical/Scientific Communications
- Medical Operations
- MSLs/Field Based Medical
- External Medical Education
- MedTech Medical Affairs
- Digital/Technology Professionals
- Chief Patient Officers
- Evidence Generation/HEOR Professionals
- Solution Providers & SMEs