THANK YOU TO OUR EXCLUSIVE EVENT SPONSOR
Medical Affairs Professionals at all levels looking to learn more about Integrated Medical Communication Strategies and Plans (iMC S/P)
Professionals looking to learn how to optimally align iMC S/Ps with Medical Affairs and Product Strategies
Professionals initiating or developing iMC S/Ps at any stage
Professionals looking to gain local, regional, and global perspectives on Medical Communications
A bespoke learning framework created by seasoned industry professionals across Medical Affairs
A unique opportunity to elevate and expand your knowledge on iMC S/Ps
A forum to share your challenges and receive practical inputs and insights from experts
An additional special focus on rare disease and oncology
A collection of templates and examples for future use
Continued, ongoing benefits, including access to online learning materials and networking opportunities
Unique two-day program with built-in networking time
Hands-on and interactive educational setting with opportunities to direct your questions to the experts
Informative presentations, panel discussions, and ask-the-expert sessions led by key industry professionals
Ample time for peer-to-peer and group-led discussions
Build a foundational knowledge of iMC S/Ps
Empower individuals and teams to create robust iMC S/Ps for optimal communications
Learn best practices and key insights from industry leaders
Introduce the role of multichannel/omnichannel strategies in developing an iMC S/P
Identify meaningful key metrics and inputs for successful iMC S/P implementation and updates
Opportunity to network and brainstorm with peers
FACULTY – BOSTON MASTERCLASS
Additional Faculty to be Confirmed Soon
After participating in the Integrated Medical Communications MasterClass program, you should be better equipped to:
- Explain and apply the foundations of developing an iMC S/P to ensure alignment with your Medical Affairs and Product Strategies
- Have the confidence to create a robust iMC S/P by using templates and examples of regional and global iMC S/Ps
- Identify key inputs and cross-functional insights to continuously evolve your iMC S/P
- Develop strategic approaches to be used in a range of therapeutic areas including rare disease, oncology, and medical devices
Day 1 will begin at 10:00 and adjourns at 16:00, Day 2 will begin at 9:00 and adjourn at 16:00.
A networking reception will be held Monday evening.
MONDAY, October 10th
10:00 – 10:10: Welcome and Introduction
- Participants will be welcomed to the MasterClass.
- The speaker will introduce the moderators for the day and walk through the agenda and objectives.
10:10 – 10:30: Presentation: Foundations of Building a Plan
- The speaker will provide an introduction to the fundamentals of building an iMC S/P.
10:30 – 11:30: Presentation: How to Build an iMC S/P
- A guided didactic session detailing the inner workings of an iMC S/P.
- Templates will be shownand explained to the audience.
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
11:30 – 12:00: Panel Discussion: Leading by Example
- Two key leaders will share examples of iMC S/Ps with varying levels of integration.
- The audience will have the opportunity to ask questions.
12:00 – 13:00: LUNCH
13:00 – 14:00: Workshop: Applying iMC S/P Templates
- The audience will have an opportunity to start using the iMC S/P templates by working on a case study.
- The workshop will be facilitated and guidance will be provided as needed.
14:00 – 14:45: Workshop: Applying iMC S/P Templates
- Each group will present their plans and learnings with the larger group.
14:45 – 15:15: BREAK
15:15 – 15:45: Expert Q&A
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask the experts any questions they may have.
15:45 – 16:00: Recap of Day 1
- The final session of the day will give an overview of what was discussed on Day 1.
17:00 – 18:30: Networking Session
- Come join and mingle with your peers and the experts!
TUESDAY, October 11th
9:00 – 9:40: Welcome and Recap
Welcome: 15 minutes; Audience engagement: 15 minutes; Agenda: 10 minutes
- Participants will be welcomed to Day 2 of the MasterClass.
- They will have an opportunity to share their thoughts and experiences so far.
9:40 – 10:20: Panel Discussion: iMC S/Ps Across the Therapeutic Landscape
Panel: 40 minutes
- The panel will walk audiences through developing iMC S/Ps across several therapeutic areas:
- Chronic diseases (i.e. diabetes, etc)
- Rare diseases
- Medical Devices
10:20 – 10:40: Q&A session: iMC S/Ps Across the Therapeutic Landscape
- The participants will have an opportunity to engage in a Q&A session with the panel.
10:40 – 11:10: BREAK
11:10 – 12:00: Presentation: How to Evolve and Update iMC S/P
- This presentation will be then be followed by a short Q&A session.
12:00 – 12:20: Presentation: Key Metrics and Insights: Part I
- There will be a short presentation on potential key metrics with a focus on identifying metrics and insights.
12:20 – 13:20: LUNCH
13:20 – 13:40: Presentation: Key Metrics and Insights: Part II
- Participants will be taught how to evolve a plan using cross-functional insights and implementing best practices.
13:40 – 14:10: Roundtable: Evolving an iMC S/P with Metrics, Insights, etc.
- Using the knowledge gained during the past several sessions, the participants will have the opportunity to discuss best practices and challenges in developing and evolving iMC S/Ps with their peers.
14:10 – 14:40: BREAK
14:40 – 15:10: Roundtable: Evolving an iMC S/P with Metrics, Insights, etc.
- Each table will share feedback with the broader group.
15:10 – 15:40: Expert Q&A
- After the two-day MasterClass, the participants will have the opportunity to ask the experts any questions they may have as well as get their perspective on any challenges they may be facing.
15:40 – 16:00: Closing and Recap
- There will be a recap of the content discussed on Days 1 and 2.
- Participants will have the opportunity to share their final thoughts and any feedback they may have.
LOCATION & HOUSING
If you have already registered, the accommodations reservations link will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available.
REGISTRATION PRICING & SCHEDULE
(INCLUDES 1 YEAR MAPS MEMBERSHIP)
|TEAMS OF 5 OR MORE REGISTERING AT THE SAME TIME||$1,350 USD EACH (MEMBERS)|
$1,500 USD EACH (NON-MEMBERS)
|SOLUTION PROVIDER-MEMBERS||$1,950 USD|
|SOLUTION PROVIDER-NON-MEMBERS (INCLUDES 1 YEAR MAPS MEMBERSHIP)||$2,150 USD|
Industry is defined as those currently employed by a life sciences company (pharma, biotech, medical & diagnostic devices), MA professionals with prior employment at a life sciences company but currently in between jobs, or independent MA consultants (not part of a consulting firm/agency) with previous employment in a life sciences or medical device company.
A RECOGNIZED STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
MAPS is a globally recognized leader in education, training and best practice sharing – setting the standards for Medical Affairs excellence for over 9,000 members from 270+ companies, including 27 official industry partner companies (and counting). A certificate of completion will be provided at the conclusion of the MasterClass. In addition, an online workspace for the MasterClass cohort will be created immediately following the program for one year to allow continued best practice sharing, Q&A, and co-learning from peers in the cohort.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER GREAT MASTERCLASS PROGRAMS!
In this workshop you will learn best practices across the insight generation process starting with creating strategic learning objectives, making it easy for home office and field medical teams to generate meaningful data, analyze the data for patterns, develope those patterns into actionable outcomes, and measure the impact of your insight generation program.