Clinical research is typically costly for sponsors and burdensome for providers and patients. New methods and approaches, such as integrated evidence generation using real-world data networks and automated study platforms, are accelerating the path from start-up to read out.
Join presenters as they explore innovative approaches for:
- Using technology to automate data collection and enrichment from multiple sources for studies and registries
- Scaling research faster and at less cost
- Leveraging highly automated registries and data networks as platforms to meet multiple stakeholder requirements
- Meeting multi-stakeholder requirements without the need for building multiple programs
- Filling data and evidence gaps with data linkage such as to social determinants of health, death indices and claims
- Regulatory and other research use cases