Share of Voice: Get the complete picture
Here are a few takeaways from this Altmetric report. Access the full report below!
- The traditional notion of Scientific Share of Voice is now outdated, with its focus on clinical research output and publishing volume.
- Quantitative data alone – such as citation counts or journal impact metrics – do not provide the full range of insights needed.
- Today’s network of influence is broader than scientific literature and encompasses digital channels.
- A full picture of this network, using traditional and social metrics, must be captured to devise intelligent and informed medical affairs strategy.
- With this complete picture, medical affairs professionals can then accurately gauge how people are discussing their products, and whether key demographics are engaging with research.
- Most importantly, Share of Voice should be measured against specific goals to be truly valuable.