Overview & Faculty:
Companies are investing more in the analytics and insights capabilities for medical – whether it’s dedicating more resources, building out a center of excellence, or even having Commercial Ops and Analytics people transition to take on that role in Medical. Sophisticated customer tracking systems have accelerated engagement planning, while unique and advanced applications of Real World Data analysis have helped medical organizations better understand clinical unmet needs and identify new opportunities for evidence generation activities. Analytics are increasingly starting to inform business decisions across medical functions and activities. The application of AI to Field Medical insights in combination with other Medical data sources is starting to provide organizations with efficient and effective output that is transforming Medical strategy, innovation and supporting the goal of improving patient outcomes. But across the industry, we’re just scratching the surface of what can be done in Medical advanced analytics.
- Discussion topic #1
- How are your organizations growing their capabilities?
- What support models have you found impactful?
- Discussion topic #2
- Where do you see the most potential? Where is the biggest unmet need?
- What are the biggest accelerators to implementing analytics at your organization?
- Discussion topic #3
- To what extent does your organization use RWD beyond traditional data generation in Medical Affairs? Where is the future of RWD in Medical Affairs?
- Discussion topic #4
- How are Medical insights leveraged in your company?
Which decisions do they help to drive? What are the challenges?