On May 11, 2022, the Australian and Global Medical Affairs Professional Society organizations will critically reflect and present a modern view of the Momentum its Mentorship program is building for its current and aspiring members of our community across the pharmaceutical industry and medical devices.
An incredibly diverse, international panel of senior experts across academia, healthcare system, and industry will describe their personal formulas to creating Momentum regardless of their environment to inspire you to focus on its three key ingredients – 1) fully expressing of your character across the work life continuum, 2) becoming more intentional consistently, and 3) learning to be persistent to endure adversity over time through the relationships you cultivate in a Mentorship program.
- Distinguish the role of Mentorship in your Leadership and long-term Success
- Examine the elements of a Mentorship program that lead to most meaningful relationships
- Describe how Mentorship can help develop and fully express your Character
- Review why Mentorship stimulates more Intentionality of your activities
- Learn to apply Mentorship to discover Persistence and endure adversity
- Summarize the key lessons necessary to create your own Momentum regardless of your environment with Mentorship