Moderator: Greta James-Chatgilaou
Speaker: Jon Zdon
Speaker: Jeff Lange
All industries are rushing to harness rich data in order to drive progress, but how can the many data sources help Medical Affairs to show impact and drive improved patient outcomes?
In part one of this four part series, we will look at what data means to Medical Affairs and how its use can be optimized.
- What data sources are available in Medical Affairs?
- How is this data currently used? What opportunities are we missing?
- Real world examples of current data usage
This Webinar series explores the fundamental concept of big data in Medical Affairs, from which sources can we retrieve this, what are the broader considerations when utilizing data in health and what impact this can have on our organizations, physicians, and patients, now and in the future. These presentations will feature real world cases that are relevant to regional and country Medical Affairs leaders, in order to highlight long-term aspirational and short-term tangible projects.
By the end of this series, we hope you will gain:
- An understanding of the current real-world uses of data in Medical Affairs
- Broader awareness of the future application of data and impact potential
- Understand what data sources can be accessed both internally and externally
- Greater appreciation for any considerations when preparing to utilize health data