Grad Student / Fellow
Team Membership: 5-10 Members
Team Membership: 11-25 Members
Team Membership: 26-50 Members
Team Membership: 51+ Members
Why Should I Join MAPS?
A comprehensive provider of innovative learning and development programs, informative resources, face-to-face events, and an active, ongoing virtual Community, MAPS offers exclusive benefits for its members. Our leadership is committed to providing the best possible resources and tools to Medical Affairs professionals.
With our non-profit status, MAPS is able to reinvest all revenue back into the society, which ensures our ability to create valuable programs and resources that support the Medical Affairs community. By partnering with members like you, MAPS is transforming the Medical Affairs industry to increase its value to companies and, ultimately, benefit patients and consumers.
- Access to community of Medical Affairs peers, mentors and employers through MAPS community portal
- Live eCademy Webinars with Q&A session
- eCademy OnDemand Webinars
- Elevate Articles and Podcasts
- Annual Meeting Registration Discounts
- Annual Meeting Presentations & Handouts
- Standards & Guidance
- Best Practices Documents & Templates
Who Benefits from MAPS?
Our members include but are not limited to:
- Chief Medical Officers
- Medical Affairs Heads (Global/Regional/Country)
- Therapeutic Area/Product Medical Leads
- Medical/Scientific Communications
- Medical Operations
- MSLs/Field Based Medical
- Chief Patient Officers
- Evidence Generation/HEOR
- External Medical Education
- MedTech Medical Affairs
- Grants Management
- Clinical Operations/Study Management
- Healthcare Compliance Professionals
- Medical Information