This webinar, in Partnership with MAPS, is a virtual panel discussion where experts will describe and debate the contributions that Medical Affairs can make to early R&D (preclinical through Ph-IIb).
Topics can include:
- Anchoring R&D in a deep understanding of the disease and current approaches to treatment;
- Understanding the science behind the treatment;
- Identifying clinical, functional and economic endpoints relevant to value demonstration;
- Capturing the voice of the patient, caregiver and healthcare professionals;
- Augmenting investigator and site selection for clinical trials; and
- Strategies to engage key stakeholders including patients and prescribers.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify and explore additional value drivers for Medical Affairs in biopharma organizations
- Build alignment towards common goals and initiate appropriate collaboration between Medical Affairs and R&D