MA has seen an exponential growth over the last decade as it value and place within the pharmaceutical industry is being realised. The evolution of MA from a support function to strategic partner has changed the direction of MA and also required an evolution of skill sets for the roles which underpin MA.
As a profession, there is still a void with a globally recognised advanced scientific qualification, capability frameworks across the main 3 role types and accreditation.
This collaborative webinar aims to discuss available postgraduate courses and insights from alumni into how their qualification helped advance their understanding of pharmaceutical medicine and their career.
- Understand what educational opportunities are open to MA professionals and also those aspiring to enter the profession
- Comprehend the content of programmes and how it relates to roles
- Discuss the future of MA in terms of universal recognition of a base qualification which can then be regionally adapted
- Medicines Development Professional Identity – Where are we up to?
- Core Competencies in Medical Affairs
- Professional Education in Medical Affairs – the IFAPP Academy / King’s College experience
- Share from UNSW Alumni – What did a Master of Pharma Med teach me and how did help my career
- Share from The University of Sydney – Taking Pharma Med to the next level