The Value of Medical is in identifying data gaps, generating the data and sharing the data effectively in a context of business, stakeholder needs, compliance and human resources to improve patient outcomes.
MAPS and McKinsey & Company present an eCademy Panel Discussion: Building Capabilities for a Future Proof Medical Department. During this Webinar discussion, our panel covers such topics as:
- Why is capability building important to you?
- What are your views on where we are today vs. where we need to be in the future?
- What are the obstacles to building capabilities more quickly? What behaviors and mindsets need to change besides just learning the knowledge?
- Why is capability building important to MAPS, and what is MAPS doing going forward?
- How can we address capability gaps as MA professionals and leaders within our own organizations?
MEMBERS: CLICK HERE TO VIEW IN THE COMMUNITY PORTAL
Not a MAPS Member but Want to View?
Membership is only $250 USD per year ($425 for a 2-year subscription) and includes access to all new live Webinars, all on-demand Webinars (over 50 Webinars and growing each month), discussion forums to share best practices and questions with over 4,000 Medical Affairs professionals from across the globe, copies of past meeting presentations, white papers, standards & guidance tools and templates, and much, much more. Click here for membership details or to sign up: https://medicalaffairs.org/membership/